GIRLFRIENDS FACIAL & brow BAR
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for the first 2 hours after threading. Your skin will be more sensitive to UV rays immediately after your procedure. If you do go out, be sure to wear sunscreen. All heat sources should also be avoided, including tanning beds, hot baths, and sauna.
- Try to avoid touching your brows after threading because touching will cause oils to be transferred from your fingers to your skin. This can clog the pores that were opened during the threading process and lead to a breakout or minor skin infection.
- A gentle face wash is recommended a few hours after your treatment, but ensure that you do not exfoliate for at least 24 hours.
- To aid in soothing and closing the pores, we like to offer a toner mist in store after your treatment which refreshes and soothes the skin.
- Most clients require touch up threading appointments every 2 to 4 weeks to keep their brows sharp and clean. Threading can be done as soon as the hair length grows just past the skin.
Brow & Lash Tint Aftercare
- Refrain from touching or rubbing your eyes, eyelashes, or eyebrows immediately after the treatment.
- If redness or irritation occurs, apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area.
- If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours, seek medical advice.
- Avoid hot water or steam in the face or near the eyes.
- Do not use oil based products or any conditioning treatments / serums on the lashes.
Lash Lift Aftercare
During the first 24-48 hours after your lash lift treatment:
- Be gentle with your lashes, no rubbing.
- Do not let your lashes get wet for the first 24 hours. Swimming should be avoided for 24 hours.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes / lashes. Avoid waterproof mascara.
- Use of sauna / steam is possible after 24 hours but may weaken the effect of the lift.
- No eye makeup for 24 hours.
Here are some aftercare tips after visiting our facial bar:
- Avoid wearing makeup after a facial treatment.
- Always cleanse, tone, and moisturize your face to prevent loss of moisture and protect the skin.
- Always remove all traces of makeup at the end of the day.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Do not undertake any other facial or skincare treatments within 48 hours after your facial.
- Avoid sun bathing for up to 12 hours.
- Avoid direct heat (sunlight / tanning beds) and indirect heat (sauna, hot bath, shower) for 48 hours after treatment.
- Do not apply perfume or perfumed products to treated area within 48 hours.
- Do not apply any other exfoliating skincare products for 72 hours after facial.
“Imperfection is beauty.” – Marilyn Monroe
What They Say
“I got the bombay henna brow done and I highly recommend! I went from brows that people couldn’t see (I have very light brow hair) to amazing, perfect brows! The brow artist explained the entire process beforehand to ensure I knew what I was getting done. While the dye was setting in, the girl even gave me a hand massage!“
“I highly recommend this place! Everyone is super pleasant and efficient. I always leave there feeling like a movie star with my perfectly shaped brows.“
“The girls at GF’s facial and brow bar made me feel amazing every step of the way. After every step stopping and making sure I was happy with everything as we went along and making sure I was comfortable with everything before continuing. I have never received such a relaxing experience before! This was after a really hard week so it was a much needed experience, I could feel the tenseness leave my body with each step. I definitely recommend to anyone that just needs to feel pampered!“
“I always look forward to my appointments here. All of the brow artists are so kind, friendly, and they all do a great job. If you’re looking for a clean, relaxing, and friendly place to get your brows done.. Girlfriend’s is the place to go!“